Clients can receive food from our pantry once every three months as needed. Our food pantry supplies food to an average of 300 people each month.
The Food Pantry accepts canned and dry goods that have not expired, frozen meats and vegetables, fresh fruit and produce.
Food items can be accepted from 9 to noon Monday through Friday.
APPLYING FOR GROCERY ASSISTANCE
To receive assistance, clients must meet with an organization officer at our office location: 558 Village Court Garner, NC 27529
Clients are eligible for food every three months, and emergency food at any time. We never want anyone to be hungry!
we will need to know what day you plan to come in to the pantry and how many people you are shopping for that lives in the household.
To request services, potential clients must:
- Be a resident of Garner, living in zip code 27529, 27603 or 27610
- Call 919-772-9100 to verify eligibility
- Have social security cards for all members in the household
- Have a picture ID, such as a passport, drivers licence or state ID card
- Meet with an organization officer at our office location: 558 Village Court Garner, NC 27529
- Proof of loss of income
- Proof of residence (signed lease or bill with name on it)